MTTI Is Hiring!
- Do you love the field you are in and would like to pass your skills on?
- Are you the person who trains apprentices & new staff?
- Would you love to be part of a team of trade workers who are excited about training people to be successful in your field?
- Would you like to work less hours, have paid vacation, with 14 paid holidays a year?
- If you have at least 5 years’ experience working in the industry, patience, desire to help people, the ability to motivate, inspire and encourage - we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
MTTI is a small school environment which offers you the opportunity to be part of a team that is helping people change their lives. MTTI is located in Seekonk, MA and East Providence, RI and has established an excellent reputation over the last 35 years with employers, students and the community. MTTI was awarded a "School of Excellence Award" by our accrediting commission.
Even if you have no teaching experience, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! We will train you to teach and assist students in the shop. If you are motivated, outgoing, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off- 2 weeks’ vacation/1 week sick/personal time
- Paid Holidays- 14 days
- Retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Development Assistance
HVAC/R Instructor (Full Time)
MTTI Technical Training School is currently looking to hire and train a full-time Instructor to guide students in our HVAC/R Technician Program. The full-time Instructor position is Monday through Friday (8 am - 4:30 pm).
The program is conducted at our satellite campus located at 78 Leavitt Street, Seekonk, MA 02771.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HVAC
- Organized, motivated, honest, and passionate about the field
HVAC/R Instructors Ash Marshall, John Barbosa and Mike Siravo. Read their Story.
"Key to a good school experience is having a great instructor. I wanted to find a sense of purpose; now I take pride in the work that I do. When someone asks me whether they should go to MTTI, I tell them, 'Do it'. " —Michael Pannoni, 2018 HVAC/R Technician Graduate