MTTI is hiring a per diem Computer Service Technician / Network Installer to work on MTTI’s computer network, as well as substitute teach for the current Computer Service Technician / Network in instructor.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Organized, motivated, honest, and passionate about the field.
- PC system building including system assembly, setup and verification
- Configuration and maintenance of Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and 11, Apple iMac computers, iPad and Android tablets, and Linux
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software
- VoIP client hardware and software configuration
- Application software: MS-Office Professional
- Wired and wireless networking: routers, switches, VPN’s, WAP’s
- Windows Server configuration and management
- Virtualization with Hyper-V and VirtualBox
- System imaging, data backup, maintenance, upgrades and peripheral device installation
- Installing and testing UTP, coaxial and fiber optic cables and 110 patch panels and jacks
Teaching experience is NOT REQUIRED – MTTI will train you to teach.
Rewarding position for a computer service technician who is looking to pass on their skills & knowledge from the field to the next generation of techs. This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ field experience.
Small school environment offers you the opportunity to be part of a team that is helping people change their lives. MTTI is located in Seekonk, MA and East Providence, RI and has established an excellent reputation over the last 30 years with employers, students and the community. MTTI was awarded a “School of Distinction Award” by our accrediting commission.
If you are motivated, outgoing, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
You can mail or email your resume to:
Jen Morin – Director of Education